Be My Freaking Fan Yeahhh!!!!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

the worst day....

dint blog on tht day, so i'll blog about tht day now...

Friday was the run, i woke up, i dint get any nervous signals about stanley, lol, went down and ate oni abit, then headed for skul...

When i went to skul, the first person... Patrick, came to me and shook my hand, saying,"Daniel, Get a gold for us." I was kinda happy tht time.... Wow, everybody's on my side instead of stanley... the form 2s i mean... Then after the warming up session, the flag-off starts, class 3 gals folo by class 3 boys then class 2 gals, then its my turn....

When we were about to go the starting line, stanley and jones asked me to stand with them, I was confident, in my heart," Your mine, bitch"... When Mr. Sugu flag us off, then me jones and stanley was first... B4 tht I forgot to tell u guys tht i ate 1 and 1/2 powerbar, yup.... and it was half an hour b4 the run... HOw supid...

I went running wit stanley, and tht Jones was first tht time, suddenly me and stanley wit a pace of 18.50 per 4.5km overtook him...... jones was far way from us already, then when we pass by the factory, i started having stomach ache, i think its apendics... haizz, then i couldn't stand, i sat down on the floor and told the guard, and i nearly gave up... he nearly wanted to say this sentence and it will end my run.... but i said bak, "no, i'll continue.."

As i continue running, Nicholas Mark Waihowe and Patrick caught me up, they went off without me, suddenly, i forced myself bak, i overtook nick mark and waihowe, both of them ask whether im ok, I said yes, i rush off, suddenly, i got down again, too painful, and thts when tht STUPID Mr chong kok wee said in a bloody gay tone, "go mark go Daniel, then ever since he said tht, my heart told me,"HABIS!"

Haizz, screw chong, he made me give up, when i laugh.... I then in the end ryan overtook me too, but i overtook him bak, then he thinks im crazy... LOL... after tht, i finished 6th.... Was wanting to win the medal for her, make her proud...haizz, i was loser tht day.... Im sorry ysaa...

Haunted hse wasn't scary, football got thrashed by 3r, 4-0.... ZZZZ.... My worst day, and skit we got nothing at all.....

And... I reli sry for ytd, i"ve hurted, I cant let u go...i reli miss u..... Im sry....i Promise u a gold next yer.... doing it for u....
Im sry, Ysaaa...

No comments: