mum and dad and sis went out i was homealone... so therefore theres such a word col freedom... my frens wanted to come my condo to play soccer...
waited for damn long but they dint even come... haha... studied abit too... social studies and history... its coming out man i m damn freaking nervous...
wad abt today??
in the morning i went to maths tuition in white sands... lol, cycling speed improved... first time i came here 10 mins... lol... now is <>then i went bak again.. eat lunch -.-"... go bak white sands mall... tell u arh.. the hardest maths exam u will ever take... lol... FREAKING HARD!! lol... 1 and 1/2 hours... but instead i spent 3 hours on it... lol and most of it i dun even noe...
haih.. now alone at home again... lol... exams are coming.. gota buck up...
gosh... my new cell group is small!! nid to grow man!! lol..
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up for you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even saving you sends me to heaven
cuz my true love...




No comments:
Post a Comment