WHAT'S UP PEOPLE OF DANIEL ANG WAY KIT'S BLOG! (I spelled your name right, yes?)
GUESS WHOSE THIS? It's none other than the AWESOME YSBELLA JUSON LEE! Oh yeah! MOTHER*******!
I tell you ah, Daniel Ang ah, very the the L.A.M.E :D Too bad he'll never ever know my password to my account! HAHAHAHA! LOSER :) NVM, I still LOVE you, not!
I'm still your hao peng you Daniel! Don't forget, or I'll come down to SINGAPORE and hunt you down :D
xx
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(154)
-
▼
October
(12)
- ton arh ton..
- Happy birthday my two fellow frens.. hhah
- sentosa trip
- next monday activity
- soccer!!!!!
- exams are over dickface!!
- today had physics paper man.. walao.. haha.. soooo...
- Just because I'm AWESOME like APPLE PIE
- soccer tournament.
- ms shaheeda.. this is frm 3e4
- Bring it on figth to the finish rocks!!!!!dam man,...
- today was a day..
-
▼
October
(12)
Be My Freaking Fan Yeahhh!!!!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment